Have you ever thought about designing your own app? Make it APP’n (as today’s guest would say!).
On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Joshua Davidson, CEO of Chop Dawg (www.chopdawg.com).
You will learn more about:
• What should an entrepreneur or professional (who is considering designing/building an app
for their business) know before engaging with Chop Dawg?
• Are there logistical differences when planning a web app versus a “standard” phone/tablet
• Once an app has been designed, what are some of the best practices for entrepreneurs
launching there app?
• Hear about Josh’s book: The Entrepreneur’s Framework: How Businesses Are Adapting in the
• When did Josh decide to start writing the book?
• How long did it take?
• What were the challenges he faced while writing it?
• Why philanthropy should be high on every entrepreneur’s list?
• What tips does Josh have for finding mentors?
• How can mentors offer more value to their mentees?
• How can mentees offer more value to their mentors?
• Benefits of having mentorships?
• Advice to mentors and mentees?
• Time management advice for entrepreneurs
• After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information
about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
Are you wanting even more awesome Self Made Strategies content? Follow @SelfMadeStrategies on Instagram.