Have you ever thought about planning your own marketing or content marketing campaign? Today we sat down with a marketing expert to bring you the goods on how to increase your marketing ROI.
On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Jim Staples of Jim Staples Consulting (www.jimstaplesconsulting.com).
Here is what you will learn about on this podcast episode:
• The marketing wheel –
• Elements of the wheel
• What does it all mean?
• How does it fit into a business owner or entrepreneur’s marketing or branding strategy?
• How to identify a target audience?
• What is important when picking a target audience?
• Financial profile?
• Values and beliefs?
• What about demographics and psychographics?
• Once we identify a target audience, how do we reach them?
• What is the “lifetime value of your customers” and how can entrepreneurs make sure they are
maximizing that client information?
• What are the “best practices” for preparing an engaging Unique Selling Proposition (“USP”) or
Customer Value Proposition?
• What are the differences between USPs and Customer Value Propositions?
• What are “calls to action” and how can business owners make sure they are maximizing their
• The marketing triad: Lead generation, Lead conversion and Lead fulfillment. What are best
practices for each phase, and how can we maximize our leverage on each?
• How can you build awareness before going into lead generation, and why should you?
• HINT: Think of a funnel: Awareness on the top and moving down through Consideration,
Active Evaluation, Moment of Purchase, Customer Experience / Loyalty / Advocacy (Net
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
Are you wanting even more awesome Self Made Strategies content? Follow @SelfMadeStrategies on Instagram.