Have you considered how to manage your tax burden for 2018? Have you thought about your financial investments as an entrepreneur?
On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Brian Walsh, of Walsh & Nicholson Financial Group (http://www.wnfg.com).
Here is what you will learn on this episode:
• Tax considerations for 2018 and what you can do to minimize what you owe in taxes
• How to make sure you are getting the most out of discussions with your financial advisors
• Questions you should be asking your financial advisor
• When should business owners consider adding insurance to protect their investment?
• An overall financial market outlook for 2019
• How can business owners protect themselves and their businesses going forward
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
Are you wanting even more awesome Self Made Strategies content?
Follow us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •