076: Elnaz Moghangard
This week’s guest is the Founder of Millennial Nomaad (https://www.millennialnomaad.com/), and the Author of Roya (Available here: https://www.amazon.com/Roya-Elnaz-Moghangard/dp/1657151743). She is a Persian-American, whose name has Turkish roots and translates to “charm of the tribe” or “love of the people.” She is fascinated with the changing nature of life and the power of human interaction, and a big believer that storytelling is more than just entertainment.
Elnaz believes that stories are how we share our voice, find ourselves, connect with others, and bridge worlds.
…and now, for your listening pleasure on Episode 076, here are the Self Made Strategies of Elnaz Moghangard.
On this episode we discussed:
- Going on your own path of self-discovery
- How Entrepreneurs are like “creatives,” and what they can learn from artists
- The process of taking something from ideation to production
- How to manage many different projects, in different competencies, at the same time
- How to develop your own process for creativity, and why it may be different for each project
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, edited, and hosted by Tony Lopes, remotely, from the SoftStix Studios in Philadelphia. The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).