We sat down with Sameer Somal, of Blue Ocean Global Technology, to discuss Personal Branding and building your Digital Presence (a/k/a how to ensure your “online” persona is presented in the best way).
About our guest: Sameer Somal is the Co-Founder of Blue Ocean Global Technology. He is a frequent speaker at conferences on online reputation management, search engine optimization, and relationship capital. Sameer helps clients build, monitor and repair their digital presence.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• What does “digital presence” actually mean and why is it important?
• Why is your online reputation important?
• What are the differences between a personal and business brand?
• What are best practices for using Social Media Effectively and Ethically for your business or
• What are best ways to create a formal system to measure the value of your reputation?
• What are the best practices for communicating a brand message?
• What are best practices for building a niche?
• What are some creative ways to expand your networks and connections?
• How can entrepreneurs who are subject to compliance regulations (like lawyers, accountants,
financial advisors, etc.) enhance their online presence and grow their business while not
running afoul of the “rules?”
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
Want even more awesome Self Made Strategies content?
Follow us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •