Episode 084 – Dominic Wells, founder of Onfolio and Human Proof Designs
This week’s guest is the founder of Onfolio and an authority on buying, selling, and growing online businesses. He is also known for bootstrapping Human Proof Designs and scaling that business to a seven figure revenue and then exiting early last year.
In fact, during 2019, he bought 20 plus websites valued from roughly $30,000 to $500,000 each. He is here with us to talk about investing in online businesses, specifically content and affiliate based sites rather than the traditional eCommerce sites and getting above market average returns, also scaling remote teams and also content marketing for SEO.
Here for your listening pleasure are the Self Made Strategies of Dominic Wells.
On this episode you will hear Dominic discuss:
- How he began investing in websites
- What factors to look for when investing in websites as an asset
- The best practices SEO
- Lessons learned from investing in websites
- How to keep your website running with strong SEO
- Strategies to use to build your skillset when investing in new markets
- How he has scaled his business using a remote team
- Strategies for scaling a business reliant on a remote team
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced and hosted by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA; and edited by the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit www.selfmadestrategies.com to sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.