Nate Setto, R&B Artist – @nate_setto
Nate Setto is a rising R&B artist in Detroit. As a Michigan native, he grew up with a passion for music. He began writing songs when he was 7 years old and pursued a music career at the age of 20. Now, he has a rapidly growing fan base with over 50K followers on Instagram, over 1.3M views on YouTube and over 36K followers on Facebook. He just launched his latest single, Novocaine (which you can listen to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVunSIkNoBs), where he is working on shedding some light to listeners who are struggling with anxiety, depression, and substance abuse because he wants to remind people that they are not alone and that there are better ways in dealing with depression.
These are the Self Made Strategies of Nate Setto.
On this episode you will hear Nate discuss:
- How Nate started his R&B career.
- How he has grown his fan base/social media following in a crowded marketplace (R&B).
- Nate gives some advice on growing your own following.
- We also listen to Nate’s song “Novocaine” and find out why he wrote it for those suffering from anxiety.
- We talked about a time Nate felt anxiety and how he dealt with it.
- We talk about how Nate has dealt with rejection, and how you might be able to also.
- We talk about Nate’s battle with depression and anxiety and how he overcame it.
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, hosted, and edited by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA, with support from the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit www.selfmadestrategies.com to subscribe to our podcast, sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.