Daniel Ritterman, CEO & Founder of mainlinedelivery.com and Commercial (Tenant) Broker at Tactix Real Estate Advisors
Our guest is an experienced advocate with a demonstrated history of helping companies to save money on their real estate. He’s also the founder and CEO of mainlinedelivery.com. A company that was founded in May, 2008. He ran it for 8 years and 8 months, and then sold that company in an acquisition deal to Square.
Here are the Self Made Strategies of Dan Ritterman.
On this episode you will hear Dan discuss:
- The status of the commercial real estate market, during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Dan’s advice for tenants looking to renegotiate their lease because of the Pandemic
- Dan’s advice to startups (in general)
- Daniel’s best practices for developing a startup strategy that may lead to an acquisition
- The reasons Dan thinks marketing is critical, even for early stage startups
- The story of MainLineDelivery.com’s acquisition by Square (Caviar)
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, hosted, and edited by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA, with support from the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
NOW also available on YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit www.selfmadestrategies.com to subscribe to our podcast, sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.