On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Nicole Stephenson, of the Society of Professional Women, to discuss the reasons the issues and barriers to success women in professional environments are still facing in 2019. We also discuss how organizations can ensure that they are cultivating the advancement and expansion of female leaders within their organizations
About our guest: Nicole Stephenson is the Director of the Society of Professional Women (http://spwmainline.com/). The SPW’s mission is to accelerate the advancement and expand the influence of women leaders of all professions and generations, strengthen our business community, and support the region’s non-profit organizations.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• The Society of Professional Women and its mission.
• The programs the SPW offers to promote advancement for female professionals? (Lunch and
Share conversations; Women Helping Women, etc.).
• The issues and barriers to success women in professional environments are still facing in 2019.
• The struggles that women face in regards to advancing their careers and being at home for
• The perfect work-life balance that people are trying so hard to achieve.
• How entrepreneurs or business owners can ensure that they are cultivating the advancement
and expansion of female leaders within their organizations.
• Why mentorship is so critical in empowering women’s growth and success.
• Advice for future female entrepreneurs to help them succeed.
• Advice for females to improve their efficiency when attending networking events.
• The SPW events we are looking forward to in the second half of 2019.
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
Want even more awesome Self Made Strategies content?
Follow us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •