On this episode, you will hear from a digital marketing specialist who works in paid and organic marketing, PR, and social media marketing and management, to help small businesses find their authentic voice for their audience through a holistic marketing approach. When Sarah DeGeorge is not working on digital marketing strategy, you’ll find her on a walk at a local park reading or working in animal rescue and rehabilitation
Visit sardegeorge.com to connect with Sarah or to get info on making your marketing more consistent.
You can watch the YouTube version of this episode here: https://youtu.be/IcEkBykS0Wg
Here are the Self Made Strategies of Sarah DeGeorge.
On this episode you will hear Sarah discuss:
- How Sarah started on her freelance marketing career
- Approaches that Sarah uses, that you can take with you, when it comes to building out a holistic or integrated marketing approach in client work
- The issues that Sarah has found with her own clients when it comes to their marketing strategy (we’ll do a little bit of kind of case study)
- Best practices and how to avoid some of the pitfalls that other people are experiencing with their own marketing
Sarah’s strategies for developing consistent processes for your marketing (consistency is key!)
- How you can avoid imposter syndrome and burnout
NOW also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced and edited by Tony Lopes, in Philly, PA USA. Sarah joined us remotely, via Zoom, from Philly, PA USA.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com)
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit www.selfmadestrategies.com to subscribe to our podcast, sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.