We sat down with Jen Weikert, the Executive Director of College Possible Philadelphia, to discuss the reasons why nonprofit involvement can boost your personal brand. We also discuss the nonprofit organization College Possible and the upcoming College Champions event, in Philadelphia on May 16th (For more information and to purchase tickets: https://lnkd.in/em57NpB).
About our guest: Jen is a results-driven, non-profit executive with an extensive range of experience, as a senior-level development officer, executive director and as a consultant, in helping Philadelphia-area organizations start-up, grow and become sustainable.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• College Possible’s mission and how College Possible can make students 4x more likely to earn
a college degree.
• How entrepreneurs or business owners can help College Possible close the degree divide
between low-income students and their upper-income peers.
• The Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) in Pennsylvania – an explanation.
• How entrepreneurs or business owners can leverage the EITC program in Pennsylvania to
increase their philanthropic donations (with no additional cost to them).
• How nonprofit involvement, in organizations like College Possible, can help an entrepreneur
or business owner to improve their personal brand and network.
• How entrepreneurs or business owners can get more involved in nonprofit organizations like
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •