Self Made Strategies is now also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
About this episode:
Claus Raasted is an innovation strategist, and has been pushing the limits of the possible for twenty years. He serves as the Director for The College of Extraordinary Experiences, is a Coach at McKinsey, and releases a daily innovation keynote on his YouTube channel. He is a prolific author, with 30 books to his name, and has just finished ”The Innovation Cycle.” Claus Raasted also has a past in reality TV, but these days, who hasn’t?
Visit the College of Extraordinary Experiences here: https://extraordinary.college/
On this episode you will hear Claus discuss:
- All about the College of Extraordinary Experiences
- Why you should incorporate experience design into your business (regardless of the type of business it is)
- Best practices for developing your own experience design
- How to get your own “Smurf”
- Why storytelling is important to the message you deliver
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced and edited by Tony Lopes, in Philly, PA USA. Claus Raasted joined us remotely, via Zoom, from Rønne, Capital Region, Denmark.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.