Sarah Ohanesian – Improving your productivity starts here…
Self Made Strategies is now also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
On this episode, we sat down (virtually) with Sarah Ohanesian. It’s “O-han-e-san”. But, as Sarah will tell you, she “will respond to anything that starts with ‘O.’ No stress!”
Sarah says that “Outwardly, (she) was on top of (her) career, running a multi-million dollar business, respected by (her) peers.” However, inside, her stress had gotten out of control. She lived to work, was exhausted, and felt weak. She was missing family events, and had been diagnosed with chronic insomnia. So she needed to figure out how to get back to being her normal, Sarah-self. That’s why she created a simple system to get back control of her day and life. Guess what? It worked! She started accomplishing more, leaving the office during daylight and running a sustainable race toward success. Now, she is helping busy professionals do the same, and is here with us to help you do the same! Sarah will help get you from survival mode to smart business leader ASAP.
If you need to get more done, Sarah is your gal. She is A CMO turned Productivity Coach – she knows what feeling overwhelmed is like versus that feeling of accomplishment, fulfilment, and joy you might be able to find every day. Sarah’s goal is to get you from burnout to loving what you do. If this sounds like you: “leaving work late, without an ounce of energy or mental capacity left for your family;” then, Sarah should be your next call (or email if you’re not into the whole “calling people thing”). The struggle you feel between work and home life is real, and Sarah knows how to fix it.
Make sure you listen to the end of this episode, where Sarah will make you a special offer! (Spoiler alert: you can find the offer here: so-productive.com/priorities)
On this episode you will hear:
- WHY priorities are important, along with the pain points around not having your priorities in order.
- How you can get more of your priorities done.
- Methods you can use to achieve your goals.
- “I want to write a book”/”I want to start a podcast!” What are you doing every day to get there?
- Why the phrase “I just wanna” is poison to your organization.
- Sarah’s action vs. idea lists, and how to use them effectively.
- Why asking good questions can help make you more productive.
- How you can get comfortable saying no (I know I need help with this one).
- Working all of this into your daily calendar.
- Time blocking and using the calendar to give yourself some boundaries.
- Why these methods will work for everyone, from solopreneurs to corporate people.
- You will hear about Sarah’s podcast.
- A special offer for you, our listeners: If you have too many things to do; “The 10 Questions to Ask When Setting Priorities” (found here: so-productive.com/priorities)
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted and produced by Tony Lopes, and edited by Eric Leidelmeyer. Sarah Ohanesian joined us remotely, via Zoom.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Sarah Ohanesian (https://www.so-productive.com/)
Editor – Eric Leidelmeyer
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2021 – SoftStix Productions LLC