Jason Marziani – Your crash course in NFTs
Self Made Strategies is now also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
On this episode, we sat down (virtually) with Jason Marziani. Jason is a game creator, software developer, fan engager, writer, and investor. As CTO of MVP Interactive, a fan experience technology company, Jason works with sports teams and brands to bring gameplay and augmented reality experiences onto concourses and mobile devices around the globe. He leads a team of creatives, developers, IT, and project managers to deliver results to MVP Interactive’s clients, including Colorado Rockies, Coca-cola, JBL, Sacramento Kings, and the Tennessee Titans.
Jason has built games that would win awards at IndieCade Festival and the Webbie Awards, and worked with companies like Zynga and Urban Outfitters. He also became a co-working pioneer as an early member at Philadelphia’s first co-working space, Indy Hall (www.indyhall.org), and as a launch partner of Philadelphia’s first video game-focused co-working space, the Game Forge.
Here is Jason’s talk with Indy Hall (indyhall.org) about NFTs (on YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKk11McmrxQ
On this episode you will hear:
- What exactly is the blockchain.
- Once you know what the blockchain is, we discuss what a Non Fungible Token (NFT) is exactly.
- We discuss the “uniqueness” aspect of NFTs.
- You will also hear about how NFTs originated, and how they apply to art and collectibles.
- After that, you will hear about OpenSea (https://opensea.io/).
- Our next convo leads into CryptoPunks and CryptoKitties (and how they lead to the scarcity, and eventually lots of value).
- You will also hear about things like ascii art, Chainfaces, and other uses of NFTs and blockchain.
- Then, we discuss potential uses of NFTs to solve some real world problems.
- Lastly, we wrap up looking at the NFT landscape as a whole.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted and produced by Tony Lopes, and edited by Eric Leidelmeyer. Jason Marziani joined us remotely, via Zoom.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Jason Marziani, CTO of MVP Interactive (mvp-interactive.com)
Editor – Eric Leidelmeyer
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 – SoftStix Productions LLC