On this episode, we sat down (virtually) with Patience Dean. Patience is currently managing a diverse passive income portfolio including ATM Machines, Rental Properties, Business Loan Notes and AirBNB’s. However, that is not where this story begins. Our story starts with Patience in a homeless shelter, with 30 days to get back on her feet. Finally, she was down to just 11 days left, and that is when it all turned around for her.
On this episode you will hear:
- How Patience went from homeless to CEO, and founder of a nonprofit to help the homeless
- Patience will share some of her best practices for entrepreneurial success
- She will talk about how divine intervention, and her positive mindset combined to manifest a positive result
- Patience shares her most effective branding strategies
- She will also talk about how she started a business with nothing
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Patience Dean joined us remotely, via Zoom.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – email@example.com)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Patience Dean (www.patiencedean.store)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 – SoftStix Productions LLC