On this episode, we sat down with Claire Bahn, a personal brand strategist and the CEO and Founder of Claire Bahn Group. She helps high-achieving entrepreneurs, investors, founders, and executives create magnetic personal brands to increase their visibility, deal flow, and opportunities. She found her way into personal branding after her career as an actress did not work out. Even though acting didn’t pan out, she did find that she had a knack for personal branding. Claire was getting requests to help actors, friends and clients with their personal brand (including for online dating profiles). That eventually led to an organic opportunity to begin branding corporate executives and angel investors.
Your personal brand isn’t just your logo. It’s an amalgamation of EVERYTHING: your social accounts, what’s on Google about you…all of this IS your brand.
Visit her website here to find out more: clairebahn.com
On this episode you will hear:
- Why personal branding is so important
- How personal branding effects your outcomes and life in general
- How entrepreneurs can boost revenue by showcasing their subject expertise and leveraging their authority
- Why ignoring your personal brand can negatively affect your business
- Claire’s best practices for developing your personal brand
- Why you have to give (to your audience) before you can get anything back
- Why you should use the 80-20 rule
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Claire Bahn joined us remotely, via Zoom.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Claire Bahn
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.
Follow us on: