On this episode, we sat down with Michele Molitor, the founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Inc., and co-author of “Breakthrough Healing.” She works with executives and entrepreneurs bringing more than 25 years of experience, intuitive insights and strategic business savvy to their success. She is an expert at enhancing the capacity of leaders, to build high performing teams and exponentially increase bottom-line results. Michele’s unique Rapid Rewiring approach is a culmination of years of study in the realms of emotional intelligence, neuroscience, organizational psychology and Rapid Transformational Therapy. She helps catalyze shifts in thinking and eliminate mental and emotional blocks to rapidly rewire your brain for greater confidence and success. A nationally recognized speaker, certified executive coach, Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) practitioner, consultant, trainer, and writer, Michele’s passion for helping others amplify their natural talents and expand their leadership is conveyed through all aspects of her work and writing.
Michele’s Book “Breakthrough Healing” on Amazon | http://bit.ly/Breakthrough-Healing
On this episode you will hear about:
- Why imposter syndrome can hinder you
- Who “AMY” is and how to control her
- How women have been more adversely impacted by imposter syndrome then men
- How Michele’s Rapid Rewiring(TM) approach helps business professionals subconsciously remove the fear, self-doubt & blocks created by imposter syndrome to elevate their confidence and achieve greater success, well-being, & career satisfaction
- How To Master Your Mindset
- How to Rewire Your Brain To Boost Your Confidence
- Overcoming Fear & Anxiety In Uncertain Times
Here are some gifts Michele left for you:
YOUR FREE TOOLKIT | Conquering Fear & Anxiety Toolkit: https://bit.ly/ConquerFearandAnxiety
YOUR FREE EBOOK | Tapping Into Your Power & Presence 2020: http://bit.ly/TYPP2020
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Michele Molitor joined us remotely, via Zoom.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Michele Molitor
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.