On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Matt Blatz, of PCS (www.helpmepcs.com).
About our guest: Matt helps businesses with their IT needs by crafting solutions that lower expenses, raise satisfaction, and increase productivity. Matt’s background in operations and business development shapes his ability to understand his clients’ business infrastructure and bridge the gap between technological discrepancies and success.
Matt and the PCS team believe in not only providing expert support and service but in making our clients’ lives easier by taking away the headache and uncertainty that IT can bring and removing those responsibilities off of their hands so that they can focus on their business. From fixed-fee support and project-based work to around-the-clock help desk and outsourced CIO services, PCS offers “out-of-the-box” solutions for companies that rely on computers and range in size and industry from start-ups to large, multi-location companies.
If you would like to learn how PCS and Matt can assess your IT needs and help your business operate at a lower cost and higher capacity, please feel free to email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (856) 596-4446.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• What type of services Pro Computer Service (or “PCS”) offers
• Some “outside-of-the-box” IT solutions that PCS can offer clients that rely on computer
systems to run their businesses
• How PCS helps clients reduce their headaches and uncertainty related to IT
• How to take IT responsibilities off of your plate so that you can focus on your business
• Some of the methods you can use to develop business and the best approaches you can use
when meeting a new prospect or client
• Objection management techniques you can use, when a prospective client seems reluctant
about your services
• Core values an entrepreneur should have to improve their business development efficiency
• How to keep yourself motivated when business development efforts seem to plateau
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •