On this episode, we spoke with Jared Curry (@officialjaredcurry). Jared Curry is a 19 year old, 7 figure business owner. After scaling his business, Scope Marketing, to 7 figures, he moved on to the next project: 6 Figure Agency Elite Coaching Program. He partnered with Billy Willson whose student he used to be. Together they are offering a new coaching program for agency owners teaching them how to scale their business. Jared has been featured in Authority Magazine, Blavity, International Youth Journal, Thrive Global, The Good Man Project, FOX, NBC, and interviewed for many podcasts including Action & Ambition on Entrepreneur.com. To learn more and join the new program that Jared offers with Billy please check: https://go.billywillson.com/elite.
On this episode you will hear about:
- How to open a digital agency, and scale it
- Why you are focusing on the wrong things in your business, and what you need to focus on to scale your business
- How you might be able to increase the percentages of closing business
- Why trust is directly related your closing percentage
- Why practicing what you preach is critical to your business’ ability to scale and build trust
- How the pain of change effects your ability to reach your goals
- How and why you need to invest in your self-education and get ready for a digital future
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Jared Curry joined us remotely, via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Jared Curry (go.billywillson.com/elite)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.