On this episode, we sat down with Mark Rockwell. Mark spends his time helping frustrated business owners build healthy thriving companies and find their love of being an entrepreneur again. Mark works with business owners who are frustrated by their inability to scale up and become more profitable. He helps them create their vision, and implement an operating platform that builds a healthy, thriving company.
Check out coachrockwell.com/ to contact Mark.
On this episode you will hear about:
- How to create an “operating system” for your business.
- Why “operating systems” help organizations increase their profitability and scalability.
- Why vision and values are so important for an organization’s success.
- What you can do to notice immediate efficiency improvements and operate more smoothly.
- The secrets of effective time management.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Mark Rockwell joined us remotely, via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – email@example.com)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guests – Mark Rockwell (coachrockwell.com)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by CollegeCast LLC (www.collegecastpodcasts.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.