On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Barbara DiLisio, of Wicky Design (www.wickydesign.com).
About our guest: Barbara is a brand and website designer, and co-owner of Wicky Design. A few years ago, she left her 9-5 job to pursue full-time entrepreneurship. Now, Barbara and her husband Mark Crowell provide strategic branding and web design that help bosses kill it online, so that the entrepreneurs, that Barbara and her husband help, can ditch their corporate gigs and live life on their terms.
If you would like to learn how Wicky Design and Barbara can help you revamp .
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• When businesses pivot into a new area, niche or product, why the business should consider a
• The tips and techniques every entrepreneur needs to know in preparation for a rebrand
• How entrepreneurs can reach new audiences through rebranding strategies
• What specific rebranding strategies to use for reaching new audiences
• The techniques that brands can use to reach new audiences on social media
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •