Joris Bryon is the founder and CEO of Dexter Agency, a remote team of e-commerce conversion optimization and email marketing specialists. The agency serves high-revenue e-commerce stores that are ready for continuous growth. With over 1500 A/B tests under his belt, Joris wrote the book “Kill Your Conversion Killers” to help all the
online stores he hasn’t worked with (yet).
Check out Joris’ free e-book (that we mention during the episode) to learn more!
On this episode you will hear about:
- Common misconceptions about conversion optimization.
- Why you need to A/B test your website.
- The reasons that best practices are no longer enough.
- Why you should not just do what your competitors are doing.
- What you should be testing.
- Why growing your audience may not be the solution for you.
- The top 3 things Joris recommends testing.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Joris Bryon joined us remotely, via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guests – Joris Bryon (dexter.agency)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by CollegeCast LLC (www.collegecastpodcasts.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.