On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire, the CEO of Purposeful Networking (https://www.purposefulnetworking.com/).
Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire is the CEO of Purposeful Networking. Her services include consulting, keynotes and workshops for individuals, law firms, companies, non-profits, universities and conferences to help build strategic networking skills. Jennifer is also the President of FemCity Philadelphia, a women’s business networking organization with 2000+ women. She has been featured in local and national media including FOX, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune and Philadelphia Magazine. Some of the recognition Jennifer has received includes: Top Small Business Influencer of 2018 (Fit Business), one of the 45 Philly Business Influencers to Follow on Twitter 2018 (Philadelphia Magazine), “Best Networker” 2018 (Philly Current Magazine), and “Power Woman” 2017 (Main Line Today Magazine).
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• How entrepreneurs or business owners can make a memorable first impression
• How female entrepreneurs can prepare strategically to increase their networking ROI
• How entrepreneurs can become pros at public speaking
• The best practices for following up after attending a networking event
• The best practices for networking as an introvert
• Jennifer’s best “non-traditional” networking tips
• Advice for crafting and refining your elevator pitch
• How entrepreneurs can grow their business through speaking engagements
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •