Get ready for a jam-packed marketing podcast episode! Make sure you take the time to listen to the whole episode, as Dan gives a ton of great bonus entrepreneurial advice about strategically scaling a business from the ground up, hiring your first employees, and why identifying the important elements of your goals and values is critical to your company’s success.
On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Dan Antonelli and Alyssa Young of KickCharge Creative (https://www.kickcharge.com/).
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the branding discussion.
About our guests:
KickCharge Creative is a full-service, award-winning advertising agency that’s setting the standard for marketing small and mid-sized businesses in everything from branding, vehicle advertising and print collateral to web design and digital strategy. KickCharge offers complete marketing solutions for small businesses in one convenient place, and KickCharge specializes in delivering results for contractors.
KickCharge’s team understands how to make a company competitive by creating a powerful brand identity and implementing that brand identity as the foundation of effective marketing strategies that ensure growth and success. KickCharge is even doing it themselves; they recently rebranded, evolving from KickCharge’s original identity as “Graphic D-Signs” to accurately reflect the marketing powerhouse they have become.
Make sure you visit (https://www.kickcharge.com/) to check out all of the amazing branding and marketing work that they do.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Best practices to deploy your brand
• What is the most critical application of your brand and ensuring that your brand functions well
in that space
• How your branding can be most effective in your particular field
• How to “kill your competition” (using your branding and content strategy)
• Why you should invest in your website (making sure it converts well) BEFORE worrying about
• Why branding longevity is an important consideration when designing your branding strategy
• What topics and content should you being creating, to stay relevant with your target audience
• Best practices for developing a brand foundation
• How to create a business or product name that leaves a positive branding impression
• Why your brand name should have an “expected deliverable” built in
• Why trademarking is critically important for your brand
• Why simple, succinct and effective names and logos are important
• Best practices for naming a new business or product line
• How naming and tag lines develop the “promise of your business”
• Best practices about “brand implementation”
• After you have figured out your branding strategy, the best practices for “brand execution”
• How to get in front of the right people using all of the “right” distribution channels
• Why boosting your social media posts is important to increasing your reach
• How you can control the first impression your brand makes to your target audience
• Best practices for social media distribution, for startups who are bootstrapping their startup
• How to craft your social media posts so that you do not come off as being “salesy”
• How to increase the effectiveness of your targeted social media campaigns
• Why you need to get testimonials from your clients and how you can use them to increase
your marketing reach
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •