On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Bridget Moran, of First Resource Bank, and Jim Shulman, Confidant to Entrepreneurs.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Nicole Stephenson, Director of the Society of Professional Women (http://spwmainline.com/), and the Main Line Chamber of Commerce (www.mlcc.org), for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the diversity and inclusion discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Best practices to creating a diversity and inclusion plan for your organization
• Why personal pronoun usage is an important consideration
• Why you need to do more than “just have a conference” or “put posters on the wall”
• How to open the diversity and inclusion discussion within your organization
• Why the Executive Team needs to buy-in and be a part of the process
• The issues facing LGBTQIA+ professionals in the workplace today
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •