Get ready for a jam-packed networking podcast episode! Make sure you take the time to listen to the whole episode, as Sara gives us a ton of great information about building real relationships and maximizing your networking relationships.
On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Sara Rosenberg of PowerMatch (https://www.powermatchonline.com/).
About our guest:
You know how it goes. You walk into a “networking event”, you grab a drink, and you are immediately confronted with 7 financial advisors, 6 multi-level marketing reps, and a bunch of people trying to sell you something.
That’s not networking. That’s largely a waste of time.
Those weekly networking meetings? Well, they’re okay, but they’re expensive, they’re every single week, and they’re hyper focused on referrals, many of which can be bogus…and what happens when you don’t “click” with certain professionals in your group?
PowerMatch believes in building real business relationships. That’s what networking is all about! You tell us the types of professionals you want to build business relationships with and we search through our database, match you up with the perfect networking partners, schedule you to meet with them, and send you off to meet over coffee (usually in a small group of three professionals) to figure out how you can help each other! That’s what we think networking is all about!
Make sure you visit (https://www.powermatchonline.com/) to check out all of the amazing branding and marketing work that they do.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Best practices to making networking events “not suck”
• The formula for meeting potential strategic partners
• How to increase your collaboration with strategic partners, in your field
• Why entrepreneurial mental health is important to your success
• The difference between “Know/Like/Trust” and traditional networking
• Networking best practices for introverts
• Where to find accountability partners or mentors
• Why geocaching is an awesome activity for introverts
• Advice for supporting entrepreneurs and individuals struggling with mental health issues
• The text line for mental health support – 741741
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •