On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Lillian Humphrey, Director of Cultural Diversity & Inclusion at Power Home Remodeling Group (www.PowerHRG.com).
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary, Founder and Director of Photography at One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com), for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the diversity and inclusion discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Best practices to creating a cultural diversity and inclusion plan for your organization
• Who cultural diversity and inclusion initiatives need to also consider veteran workers
• Why you need to do more than “just have a conference” or “put posters on the wall”
• How to open the diversity and inclusion discussion within your organization
• An example of the Executive Team buying-in to and being a part of the process
• How to create a cultural diversity and inclusion program from the “ground up”
• And so much more!
If you want to learn more about working at Power Home Remodeling Group, or reach out to Lillian for more information you can contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •