On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Aaron Beverly, Founder of Speak and Be You (www.speakandbeyou.com).
About our guest:
In August 2016, Aaron Beverly became the 1st runner up in the prestigious Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking competing against over 30,000 competitors across the globe.
Aaron has spoken in locations around the world and has engaged audiences in companies such as Vanguard, J.P. Morgan Chase, and Wells Fargo; associations such as the National Association of Asian American Professionals as well as educational institutions such as Drexel University, Temple University and University of Pennsylvania.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• How to ensure that your message is genuine when you prepare for a public speaking
• How to develop your story and a speech
• The top 3 story telling techniques you can use
• Best practices for adding humor to your speeches
• The top strategies for crafting an award-winning speech
• And so much more!
If you want to learn more about Speak and Be You, or to reach out to Aaron for more information you can contact him at: Aaron@speakandbeyou.com
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •