On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Jessica Libor, Founder of Era Contemporary.
About our guest:
Jessica Libor is an artist who graduated with her Masters of Fine Arts from the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts in 2014. She is the founder of the pop-up gallery Era Contemporary, which she founded in 2016, which she curates exhibitions with partner organizations to host each exhibit. She is also a fine artist, exhibiting her work at galleries and doing commissions. She also writes articles on creative living on her blog, which also hosts interviews from contemporary artists.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esq., CEO of Purposeful Networking (https://www.purposefulnetworking.com/), for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the diversity and inclusion discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• What methods you can use to find collaborators to work with, and How have you leveraged
your collaborators for your events
• The 5 keys to strategic creative collaboration
• How to get past the fear or imposter syndrome that sometimes comes with collaborating
with larger or well-established organizations
• How to ensure you are answering the question “what will this person get out of the
• How to ensure that you are adding value to the individuals you are collaborating with
• Using a SWOT analysis to look for people who fill in your weaknesses
• The best practices for hosting a successful event?
• And so much more!
If you want to learn more about Era Contemporary, to hear more about Jessica’s upcoming event, or to reach out to Jessica for more information you can contact her at: email@example.com; or visit https://eracontemporary.com/
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •