On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Alex Arhawski, President, Sales Trainer and Coach, for Sales Evolution (https://www.salesevolution.com/), as well as the Founder of Veteran Shark Tank, which promotes and assists veterans looking to start or grow their own business. Additionally, Alex is the founder of the Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network, which is building an ecosystem of successful veteran employees, leaders and veteran owned businesses.
Sales Evolution empowers Sales Professionals / Business Owners who are looking to grow their sales. With a mix of sales training and coaching, Sales Evolution helps them go from good ($) to great ($$), or great ($$) to exceptional ($$$). Their objective is to make sure their clients are: collecting decisions faster, with less stress and higher margins.
In addition Sales Evolution helps with:
– Sales recruiting
– Sales Management / Leadership training
– Outsourced VP of sales
– Sales Assessment (audit)
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the entrepreneurship and sales funnel discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• An Intro to Guess Free Selling
• How to increase the efficiency of your sales funnel
• The best practices you can use for determining where to best focus your efforts on a daily
• The top 3 tips for getting to the answer you want (regardless of whether that answer is “yes”
• The tools you can use to stay organized and to increase your effectiveness as an entrepreneur
running several organizations
• Practical tips for creating a compelling elevator pitch
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •