Sydney Grims is the Director of Business Development at Fearless Restaurants (https://fearlessrestaurants.com/). Fearless Restaurants is a Greater Philadelphia restaurant group with many great restaurants including Moshulu (http://www.moshulu.com/), White Dog Café (several locations – https://www.whitedog.com/), Autograph Brasserie (https://www.autographbrasserie.com/), Daddy O (Restaurant, Bar, and Hotel – http://www.daddyolbi.com/), Plantation Restaurant & Bar (http://plantationlbi.com/about.htm), Tuckers Tavern (http://www.tuckerstavern-lbi.com/), and Louie Louie (https://www.louielouie.restaurant/).
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the entrepreneurship and business development discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Advice for crafting and refining your “elevator pitch” and what approach you may use to build
relationships with people you meet
• The top 3 tips for maintaining efficiency while doing business development for multiple
• The tools you may use to stay organized and to increase your effectiveness as a business
developer for multiple organizations
• Best practices you may use for determining where to best focus your efforts on a daily basis
(when you are managing multiple organizations or tasks)
• The methods Sydney and Fearless Restaurants use to ensure that your standards of quality are
carried out throughout all of their restaurants (and how you can implement some of Sydney’s
secrets to your own business)
• How to maintain the highest customer service standards across all of your organizations or
• How to differentiate yourself from your competitors, and recommendations for entrepreneurs
looking to differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information
about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •