On this episode of The Self Made Strategies Podcast, we sat down with Zachary Hartzell of Zachary Hartzell Photography (http://www.zacharyhartzell.com/). Zachary’s love for light and positive energy drives him to discover the things in other people that brighten their days and give them the types of creative solutions they need. Collaboration keeps Zachary’s business alive and it is what keeps Zachary extremely thankful for.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the entrepreneurship discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• Why you need to stop thinking of your career in a vacuum
• How you can create your own career path as an entrepreneur
• Why your team is the most important element in your business’ ability to grow rapidly
• When you should consider pivoting your business
• How collaboration can increase your business’ effectiveness
• How to differentiate yourself in a fairly crowded space
• How content marketing, referral programs, PR, and close attention to client feedback and
results play a role in ensuring that you are constantly growing
• Why listening to your clients’ needs is important for determining when you should be pivoting
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •