Roman Sharf is the Founder and CEO of Luxury Bazaar (https://www.luxurybazaar.com/). Roman always tells it like it is (see for yourself by checking out the trailer for his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyr88HssUkM). Roman always tries to give back, but also believes in working hard and playing hard.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Michael Leary of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the entrepreneurship and business growth discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• How to ensure that you are maintaining your high customer service standards while
undergoing rapid growth
• What process did you use to ensure that the new employees you were adding were bought in
to your “add value first philosophy?”
• Why Standard Operating Procedures are critical for growth, but why you must also allow your
employees, teammates and stakeholders to modify those SOPs as you grow
• Why educating your consumer is a critical strategy for massive growth
• Why being spontaneous on your YouTube videos, Podcasts, and other forums is important to
add character to your personal brand
• Advice for entrepreneurs looking to grow their brand by educating their clients
• Why you need to produce “Creative Content Consistently”
• Why story is a huge part of your content creation strategy
• Why you cannot only create content for one medium (and why you need to be on the
platforms that are most effective for your marketing strategy)
• Why you should be tracking data (touch-points
• The top 3 tips for creating compelling YouTube videos and building a significant YouTube
• Why you NEED to get comfortable in front of a camera (and why you should be talking into
your phone or camera EVERY morning)
• Why you must innovate your content on a consistent basis
• Why micro-influencers might be a great investment for your social media marketing strategy
• Why you should focus on creating a video or podcast library rather than promotional
materials, to show your clients a different side of your business
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •