Jack Perrotta is the Co-Founder and CEO of Vitris (www.tryvitris.com).
“Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death” – Elon Musk.
As Jack might tell you, when Elon Musk said this, he wasn’t lying. Being an entrepreneur has given Jack some of the best, and some of the worst moments of his life. It’s brought him many ups and downs, but Jack wouldn’t trade the life of an entrepreneur for anything.
Since co-founding Vitris at 21-years-old, Jack has learned a lot about business and the world. As Vitris continues to grow, Jack hopes to continue learning about the world and creating a meaningful impact.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Nik Mondo, of Mondo Media Solutions (https://www.mmsproav.com/) for co-hosting this episode and adding a ton of value to the entrepreneurship and business growth discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• How marketing automation can amplify your marketing efforts
• Advanced marketing strategies that can catapult your marketing efforts
• Strategies for remarketing through video (a very popular marketing strategy right now) – how it
works and some best practices to increase efficiency
• The agreements that are necessary for every start-up company (operating agreements,
subscription agreements, investment agreements, etc.)
• How to decide whether or not it is right for your business to seek out investors or “bootstrap”
• Advice for entrepreneurs considering taking on investors
• If you do decide to take on outside investors – the compensation strategies you should
consider using (for example, different classes of ownership interest, options, or convertible
• How to manage the balance between applying for grants, fund raising, and when to pay back
some of the investment (if you do take on outside investment)
• How to ensure you have the right “C-suite” team in place
• Advice for entrepreneurs facing rapid growth
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •