Briana is a creative entrepreneur based in Philly. Briana has been inspired by the creativity and community that makes Philly a great city for entrepreneurs.
Briana has years of experience in digital photography and marketing, and considers herself an entrepreneurial badass.
In Between Rivers is a creative agency, based in Philly, and has been fortunate enough to work with partners such as: Kimpton Hotels, Old City District, The Pure Bag, STARR Restaurants and many other local Philadelphia businesses.
A special thank you to our guest co-host, Mike Leary, of One Fifteen Films (www.onefifteenfilms.com) for co-hosting this episode and adding value to the branded content marketing discussion.
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• What “influencer marketing” is and means
• Types of influencer management services you can find from influencer marketers
• How to find influencers for brands/entrepreneurs
• How to ensure that the influencers are posting “on brand”
• How to double-check for quality assurance (with respect to influencer campaigns)
• How to make sure your influencers are vetted (and criteria for vetting them)
• How to measure an influencer marketing program’s success when you are managing social
• How to define and measure: Impressions (Actual v. Potential), Reach, Engagement, Views,
Purchase Intent, ROI, etc.
• Whether you should include any paid media or marketing in your influencer programs
• Briana’s top 10 best practices for entrepreneurs looking to increase engagement on social
• How to increase the efficiency of your content marketing strategy (in general)
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •