LEON (myleon.co) is a corporate wellness platform that focuses on creating a world where one’s workplace empowers them to lead a healthier life.
The world’s first employee-focused wellness platform.
Their team is focused on creating a world where one’s workplace empowers them to lead a healthier life. LEON engages employees in places where they are at every day. From Leon’s Slack integration to their Citi Bike partnership, LEON is fit for any team and any employee.
Brian is an ex Wellness Professional/Pro Sports Performance coach turned repeat founder and startup advisor. At LEON, Brian is responsible for the business development and employee ecosystem, putting their people and technology to work alongside small to large companies and the wellness marketplace to accelerate each respective company’s corporate and social wellness efforts.
On today’s episode we will:
Get to know Brian and Leon a little better
Discuss employee wellness programs, and how data can help create wellness pathways for users and companies.
Then we will dive into the trials and tribulations of co-founding tech startups as well as some best practices for tech startups (because Brian has a lot of experience in the startup space)
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• The mistakes that organizations commit in preparing wellness programs for their employees?
(and how does Leon helps fix those mistakes)
• Looking at EE retention: why inspiring and engaging employees to take action by using a user
first focus is important to retaining key EEs
• Brian’s thoughts on the necessary milestones to get a tech startup off the ground (necessary
steps to take, necessary agreements to set up, and what are your thoughts on seeking out
investors early on vs bootstrapping, etc.)
• The ideal style of co-founders for your tech startup
• How to test out your ideas before going to market
• How to prepare for expansion and entry into new cities
• Once you know a market exists, and you need to start doing business development, where to
start and what the best practices are for being prepared for meetings with venture capital
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •