Katie Wright is the Founder and CEO at Right Cause, LLC. RightCause is a boutique consultancy specializing in the development of cause marketing strategies and cross-sector partnerships. 8RightCause determines the right cause, the right partners, and the right message for your company to deepen community engagement and strengthen brand reputation.
Katie has provided creative, cost-effective, holistic marketing solutions and event management for corporate and non-profit organizations since 2012. Her specialties include: Cause Marketing; Cross-Sector Partnerships; Brand Management; Project Management; Corporate Event Planning; Non-Profit Event Planning; Market Research; Business Development; Ad Creation & Campaign Management; Website Design; Client Relationship Management Systems.
If your business is looking for more meaningful marketing and community outreach, RightCause consultants help businesses like yours develop long-lasting cause marketing partnerships and campaigns. Contact email@example.com to get started!
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Katie and hear more about RightCause
• Discuss corporate social responsibility programs and how you can increase their effectiveness
through cause marketing campaigns
• Then we will discuss best practices for collaborations between for-profit and non-profit
• Stay tuned all the way to the end of this episode, where Katie will share some examples of
cause marketing campaigns that RightCause has worked on
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• What cause marketing is and who uses cause marketing
• How cause marketing works with corporate social responsibility (“CSR”) and corporate giving
• How fundraising works hand in hand with cause marketing campaigns
• What about cause marketing increases the efficiency of CSR and corporate giving programs?
• How cause marketing goes beyond ensuring compliance to engage in actions that further
some social good
• How the pursuit of high ethical standards, through cause marketing, drives good public
relations for your business
• How cause marketing helps to increase employee engagement and retention
• How you can measure a cause marketing campaign’s success
• The best practices for companies and nonprofit organizations (“NPOs”) looking to collaborate
on a joint cause marketing campaign
• The pitfalls present in a collaborative partnership between a for-profit business and an NPO
• The important terms to have in the collaborative agreement
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •