Mike Rabinowitz works in Commercial Real Estate, as a Tenant Broker, for Tactix.
Tactix is a licensed commercial real estate brokerage firm committed exclusively to representing tenants and other end users of real estate. Tactix does not represent any landlords or real estate developers. Their sole objective is to help companies reduce their real estate occupancy costs by fiercely advocating for their interests at the negotiating table, maximizing competition for their requirements in the marketplace and creating a transparent procurement process so they can ultimately make an informed decision.
Tactix clients include tenants of all sizes, both public and private, ranging from large, established Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial firms, law, accounting and other professional service firms, universities, healthcare systems and other institutions and nonprofits.
If your business is looking for a Tenant representative that pledges:
To provide you, the client, with outstanding real estate advice… to put your interests ahead of Tactix’ own… to make the full resources of their entire firm available to you… to advocate tenaciously and unflaggingly on your behalf, until Tactix has delivered to you the best possible real estate outcome for your business. Then visit
www.Tactix.com to learn more.
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Mike and hear more about Tactix, and how they are disrupting the commercial
real estate market
• Discuss commercial leasing and how you can ensure that you are protected when entering
into a commercial lease
• Then we will discuss best practices for negotiating a commercial lease for your business
• Stay tuned all the way to the end of this episode, where I am sure that Mike will share some
horror stories with us
• Mike’s involvement in a new startup called Giveadelphia
On this episode of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, you will learn about:
• The mistakes that organizations commit in commercial leasing deals,
• Why commercial tenants consider using a broker like Tactix (even if you are just renewing your
• Why it is difficult for commercial tenants to find appropriate representation (and why there is
no adequate representation for commercial tenants unless you hire a tenant broker)
• How much will hiring a tenant broker cost, and if that will that add any costs to a lease (HINT: It
may not cost the tenant any additional money)
• How to create real leverage in a commercial lease negotiation and why bluffing does not
• The best practices for negotiating a commercial lease
• The key provisions tenants need to be careful about in a commercial lease
• The pitfalls present in commercial leasing that tenants should be aware of
• The best ways to combat anchored landlord expectations based on Market “comparables,”
which may present hurdles
• How you can avoid establishing a floor for your rental rate
• Why you need to start thinking about lease renewals, far in advance
• Here about Giveadelhpia (www.giveadelphia.com)
• Here about the Love Back Ball at Stotesbury Mansion (coming up February 8, 2020)
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information
about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies show hosts.
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •