Kevin has been working at Nolan Painting for 40 years, lives in Glen Mills, and his favorite paint color is Benjamin Moore Aurora Borealis.
He is best described as someone who loves to run, bike and swim.
Kevin is also a partner at Nolan Consulting Group, since 2003, which helps businesses reach their summit through the implementation of business systems, sales training and leadership development.
Kevin was also the Chairman of the Board for the Main Line Chamber of Commerce, from 2003 to 2014.
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Kevin and hear more about Nolan Painting
• Discuss how Kevin has grown his company, Nolan Painting over the course of almost 4
• How Kevin is innovating his business and helping move Nolan Painting in a new direction
• Then we will dive into the organizational strategies Kevin uses to continue to grow a brand
centered around honesty and reliability, across all of its 125+ employees
• How Nolan Painting stays competitive in today’s marketplace
• Why your vision (mission, vision and values) is important to your success as an entrepreneur
• Why developing a “primary aim” is critical for your business to be successful
• The development strategies Kevin is implementing to help grow and innovate Nolan Painting
• The decisions that Kevin made, that made a big difference in his success, that he wishes he
had made earlier
• Kevin’s advice to entrepreneurs
• Why you need to trust others, through delegation, to do the jobs you are not great at (and why
they are usually better than you)
• Advice for entrepreneurs today, looking to grow their business in today’s market
• The biggest changes that Nolan Painting has encountered throughout their 40 years in
• The top 3 best practices and pitfalls to avoid when trying to innovate
• Why you need to be “willing to fail” to be successful
• Why you need to focus on building a collaborative team to be able to successfully scale your
• Why you need to listen to people and to slow down your decision process to improve your
• Why you should socialize your ideas before implementing them
• Why you should not let the mistakes you make change your identity or mission
• Why you should consider adding meditation to your daily routine (as Kevin does)
• Top three takeaways, from Nolan Consulting Group Summit Series’ (in business systems; sales
training; and, leadership development)
• Why strategic business planning is important
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit Nolan Painting’s website (https://www.nolanpainting.com/) to get more information about new things happening at Nolan Painting.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •