About Charlotte and Recent Communications
Charlotte Conroy is a passionate and motivated business strategist and marketer with experience building billion dollar brands, including the SCOTT and KLEENEX brands. Taking that passion and determination which supported her success to grow with a global corporation, Charlotte has become an integral piece of her family’s growing telecom business (Recent Communications).
WHO IS RECENT COMMUNICATIONS?
Recent Communications, Inc. is a family-owned and operated full-service telecommunications partner with 100+ combined years of industry expertise. Since 2000, Recent has partnered with organizations across all industries, and across the United States, to understand those organizations’ operations, growth strategies, and overall business goals so that Recent could design, install, and support business phone systems, VoIP services, and Unified Communications solutions.
Recent Communications’ goal is to educate organizations on the communications options available whether the goal is to reduce overall spending, enhance client experiences, or elevate collaboration across multiple offices and remote team members.
With the knowledge, experiences, and partnerships of a large corporation, yet the size of an agile, customer-focused business, the team at Recent Communications collaborates with organizations to design, install, train, and support telecom and unified communications solutions including:
THEIR SOLUTIONS & SERVICES:
:: On-Premises PBX Phone Systems (AVAYA Channel Partner)
:: Hosted/Cloud-Based PBX Phone Systems (Polycom, Yealink, Grandstream)
:: VoIP Phone Service (SIP Trunking & Hosted VoIP)
:: Unified Communications (Web-Based Platform with Voice, Video, Chat/IM, & Screen Share)
:: Contact & Call Center Solutions (Voice-Only & Omni-Channel Tools)
:: Voice & Video Conferencing Solutions
:: Mobility Strategies & Solutions
:: Disaster Recovery Planning & Solutions
:: Building Infrastructure (Network Cabling & Wiring)
:: Network Closet Clean-Up
:: Office Relocation, Renovations, & Expansions
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Charlotte and hear more about Recent Communications
• Discuss communications solutions as a whole
• Then we will dive into the prospecting and marketing strategies Charlotte has used to help
grow Recent Communications
• The best practices for developing a phone and communications system for a growing
• The pitfalls to avoid when building your communications and remote work systems; as well as
issues to consider, and how we ensure that the user’s experience is consistent
• The top 3 tips for developing strategic business initiatives to support ongoing growth
• The strategies Charlotte uses to grow new strategic partnerships while identifying key verticals
where Recent’s products, services, and support can add value to client organizations
• The key verticals that most businesses are struggling with
• How you can create and drive the importance of value-based partnerships with cross-industry
partners and clients
• The strategies you may use to develop partnerships with IT, Finance, Operations, and Business
• How to develop relationships with cross-functional business professionals
• How to evaluate your current marketing solutions and educate your strategic partners on how
your solutions might best support business operations, people strategies, and technology
• Charlotte’s best marketing practices
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit Recent Communications’ website (https://www.recentcom.com/) to get more information, or check out their solutions for your business.
Then go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •