About Emily and E Harris Marketing
Emily is an ambitious business person with a fresh perspective. She believes in challenging people to think differently when presented with obstacles in any situation. Her passions are inspiring, motivating, and helping others. Peers describe Emily as creative, proactive, determined, and eager to learn. Just a few of Emily’s professional skills include organizing, presenting, and problem-solving.
Ms. Harris received her education from the Pennsylvania State University and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, and a Minor in Psychology. Prior to E Harris Marketing, Emily worked for corporations such as Crozer- Keystone Health Systems, Cvent Event Management Technology, and Steaz Healthy Beverage. She has experience in communications, public relations, sales, and marketing.
In addition to helping people professionally, Emily also believes in helping people personally through volunteering. She actively works with organizations such as the Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House, and Habitat for Humanity.
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Emily and hear more about E Harris Marketing
• Discuss the best practices you should use to develop your social media marketing strategy
• The work Emily is doing with the Philadelphia Youth Orchestra
• Discuss the way you can build a comprehensive marketing strategy
• The best practices for developing a phone and communications system for a growing
• Why finding the right marketing fit for your business is important
• The best practices and for content creation
• Why you need to shape your content strategy to match the interests and pain points of your
• Why you need to avoid pigeonholing yourself (with the content you are posting)
• How to create collaborative social media campaigns (using shared content that your target
customers are already posting)
• How to incorporate storytelling into your social media content strategy
• How to plan a comprehensive social media marketing strategy (think: owned, earned and paid
• Why Facebook might be the best platform for a largely diverse (demographic) audience
• The best posting strategies for various posting platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Why “Stories” on Facebook and Instagram are going to be very important for your 2020 social
media marketing strategy
• How to plan out a great email marketing campaign
• And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit E Harris Marketing’s website (http://www.eharrismktg.com/) to get more information, or check out their solutions for your business.
Then go to www.SelfMadeStrategies.com for more information about our show, exclusive content and to contact the Self Made Strategies hosts.
You can also connect with us on:
• https://www.facebook.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://twitter.com/SelfMadeStratGs •
• https://www.instagram.com/selfmadestrategies/ •
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-made-strategies/ •