About Brandon and Soothe™
Soothe is a health and wellness company producing products to support mind and body recovery. Soothe aims to make a positive impact in mental health awareness and to get rid of the opioid epidemic.
Soothe your mind. Soothe your body.
Brandon is passionate about health and wellness, as well as destigmatizing the traditional taboos around mental health. Brandon started Soothe which mainly provides CBD products, but will soon expand their product offering to include new solutions for mind and body wellness. Brandon is also a pro at developing companies with philanthropic tie-ins.
- On today’s episode we will:
- Get to know Brandon and hear more about Soothe™
- How to best use network effects to establish your brand
- Why you should establish brands that “give back” or have a cause associated with them
- Lessons learned from leveraging Ivory Ella’s Twitter following
What you will learn on this episode:
- How to use “organic” guerilla marketing (even in the digital age) to increase your brand awareness
- How to leverage “network effects” to grow your brand
- The right ratio for generating solid content that is engaging while avoiding putting too many advertising messages in front of people
- Why you should reverse engineer your own data (rather than doing A-B testing) to determine the best content to put in front of your audience
- How to increase your customer base’s lifetime value and loyalty, using cause marketing campaigns
- How Brandon leveraged his involvement in Ivory Ella (https://www.ivoryella.com/) to create a following he has carried with him to other brands
- Why focusing on your content should be your number one priority (when it comes to your content marketing strategy)
- How to get high quality content into your target audience’s field of vision, without annoying them (a large part of your content distribution strategy)
- How to build a large Twitter following (how much content you need to produce and how often you should be sharing)
- How CBD may be able to help people destress
- What Brandon and Soothe™ are doing to destigmatize mental health issues
- How CBD may help you reduce inflammation and oxidative stress
- How CBD interacts with your endocannabinoid system
- Tips to reduce your stress levels on a daily basis
- And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit Soothe™ (https://soothelife.com/) to get more information about new products and all that Soothe™ is doing to support health and wellness.