On this episode, we spoke with Jeff Epstein, of onboard.io. Jeff was previously the founder of Ambassador, the world’s #1 referral tracking, attribution and management platform for businesses, for over 9 years. INC 5000 recognized Ambassador as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA, and they were acquired in 2018. Jeff is a lifelong entrepreneur at heart and a 2011 NYC TechStar graduate. He’s been through the ups and downs of running, scaling, and selling a business. He’s excited to share great value with your audience and his mission with his more recent venture of which he is CEO: Onboard – a SaaS made specifically for customer implementation to create, optimize and automate the perfect journey for every customer, enabling companies to manage the perfect onboarding process.
On this episode you will hear about:
- Starting, growing, scaling + selling a business
- Serial entrepreneurship
- Raising Capital
- Customer Success / Onboarding
- The Rise of the Customer Driven Organization
- What makes a great Customer Success team and how to build one
- How to build and perfect your onboarding process
- How, when and why to sell your SaaS business
- How Jeff went from online poker to running a 2x INC 5000 SaaS company
- Back to back: lessons learned going into his second startup
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Jeff Epstein joined us remotely, via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guest – Jeff Epstein (onboard.io/)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.